FaucetCrypto Terms and Conditions
Faucet Crypto service doesn’t allow:
- use a Proxy or VPNs;
- create multiple accounts;
- use popup blocker;
- use ad or script blockers (AdBlock, NoScript, etc);
- use shortlink bypassers;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Faucet Crypto’s website;
Any violation of the above-mentioned criteria will lead to termination of the faucet crypto account.
Upon terminating your use of these services, you must not have another account or try to create a new one.
For detailed terms and conditions around FaucetCrypto, click here.
Freebitco.in Terms and Conditions
- If you have Auto-Withdraw enabled in your account, your account balance will go into PENDING on Sunday (if it is more than the min. withdraw amount). Freebitco.in will send the bitcoins to your wallet soon after. If you wish to know the exact time when your balance will go into pending, click on the button that says WITHDRAW in the FREE BTC page and then click on AUTO. You will see a timer counting down to the payout time.
- If you request a manual withdrawal, Freebitco.in will send Bitcoins to your wallet within 6 hours of you initiating the request.
- If you request an instant withdrawal, Freebitco.in will send Bitcoins to your wallet within 15 minutes of you initiating the request.
- The amount of bitcoins that you can win with FREE BTC depends on the current bitcoin price, and the biggest prize is fixed at $200 and the other prizes in proportion to it.
For detailed terms and conditions around the Freebitco.in faucet, click here.
Contiply Terms and Conditions
- Contiply will allow you that you are limited to creating only one account for yourself. Multiple accounts are not allowed. It reserves the right to immediately disable any accounts that are suspect of being created by the same person, though it will work with you to ensure you keep any Coins that you’ve legitimately earned.
- Cointiply’s Service requires that you access Contiply’s website directly from your computer, especially without the use of a VPN, Tor, or any other service that would obscure your actual location from Contiply and their partners. Violation of these terms will result in immediate termination and forfeiture of your account.
- By using Cointiply, you agree to receive advertising from numerous third-party advertisers. Attempts to block or otherwise bypassing the advertisings will be considered a breach of their terms.
- Their services may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Cointiply.
- Cointiply has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.
- Also, Contiply says that you should further acknowledge and agree that it is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such websites or services.
For detailed terms and conditions around the Contiply faucet, click here.
Freebitcoin.io Terms and Conditions
- Freebitcoin.io players get paid in Bitcoin (BTC) in a Bitcoin wallet. The withdrawals are generally processed instantly.
- If a “FAILED” status popped up when the player wants to withdraw the funds and it must be because either invalid withdrawal details were provided.
- Sometimes, some Crypto transfers fail, especially when these are non-Bitcoin transfers as they are not 100% reliable. If you see this status, then it would expire within 24 hours, and the funds will return to your account. Then you would be able to make another attempt to withdraw.
- All communication with the users is done via the official Twitter account. You will find the link to the Twitter account in the website header section. All correspondence, such as support inquiries, is dealt through that page.
For detailed terms and conditions around the Freebitcoin.io faucet, click here.
BTCClicks Terms and Conditions
- Payments to BTCClicks services are non-refundable, and all the services and products are non-refundable.
- Any user or advertiser found to be violating the terms of service will have purchased services suspended and will not be eligible for any refunds for any past payments.
- BTCClicks is not liable for the actions of the users or illegal activity that may occur by any of the users using any funds or cryptocurrency withdrawn from it.
- BTCClicks doesn’t allow usage of more than one account per IP address or household connection.
- A single device is only allowed to access a single account. It includes family or friends accessing their accounts on the same machine or using public computers where another user might have accessed their account.
- You shall not use proxies, VPNs, Tor, or any other kinds of anonymizers to bypass any limitations of BTC Clicks services.
- You shall not send unsolicited mail, spam, or force anyone to join BTCClicks as your referral.
- You shall only use the website through a web browser, and all actions must be performed manually by the user. You are not allowed to use any software or browser extensions to automate any operations performed on the BTCClicks website. BTCClicks includes, but is not limited to, surfing advertisements, logging in and signing up.
- BTCClicks does not grant permission to use any software or browser extensions to modify any aspect of the website.
- You shall not tamper with any data sent between your browser and BTCClicks servers.
For detailed terms and conditions around the BTCClicks faucet, click here.